What you can do: When relating to others in a group, find out how everyone prefers to approach a task rather than assuming that everyone is on the same page.
What you can do: Make sure you get a good night's sleep, and try a few memory tricks that will help cement intentions in your brain.
What you can do: Plan a garden that has non-slippery pathways and raised beds, and choose tools that accommodate the gardener's special needs.
What you can do: Cultivate happiness in yourself; expose yourself to happiness from others.
What you can do: Buy, adopt, or grow a houseplant to cultivate your overall well-being.
What you can do: Talk to your doctor about taking antidepressants during pregnancy, and consider a drug-free alternative.
What you can do: Have more fun, buy less stuff. Your acquaintances will think more highly of you, and the planet will thank you as well.
What you can do: Hang around with long-term thinkers so their habits will rub off on you.
What you can do: Reach for help when you need it, and cultivate acceptance of your pain and confidence in your ability to handle it.
What you can do: Find ways to gain perspective about your finances.
LATEST NEWS FOR HEALTHY LIVING
- 1Antidepressants and Autism: Use of Popular Drugs During Pregnancy Could Increase Autism Risk
- 2Uterine Fibroid Treatment Poses Cancer Threat, says FDA
- 3DIY Cleaning Recipes for Every Room of Your House
- 4Home-Cooked Sundays: Cook Once, Eat With Your Family for a Week
- 5The Nickel Pincher: Homemade Almond Milk